I can’t believe it has already been 1001 days since making my 101 in 1001 list! It’s been a lot of fun not only checking things off but seeing how things have changed in the last 2+ years. I love having a list to go off of that is goals for various facets of life, but also to keep track of how my life is going. I updated my final list below, and I would love to know if you finished off your list as well! I am clearly been awful with blogging and don’t have much time to read others blogs lately, so let me know in the comments if you recently blogged about your list because I would love to check it out!
Start: November 16th, 2015 Finish: August 13th, 2018
Read 30 books(30/30) Done! Early 2018 Start and maintain a daily devotional for a monthDONE! 4/2017 Create a budget and stick to itDONE! 4/2017
- Save at least $30,000 *We’re pretty close to this!
Hang wedding photos above the fireplaceDONE! 7/2016 Buy a new SUVDONE! 12/28/2015 we bought an HR-V Host a FriendsgivingWe hosted a Christmas-friendsgiving in 2016
- Buy a house *We have talked about this a lot lately, but it’s working out really well for us living where we do since it’s in the same neighborhood as my family. We will likely stay in this neighborhood, but the right house hasn’t come up yet.
Get rid of 30 things in my closet (30/30)I sent a huge bag to Goodwill in March, 2016
- Have an album made with wedding photos
- Finish the bar downstairs in our house
- Start and finish a Project Life scrapbook
Start our own traditionWe have started a lot of traditions in our first year of marriage! Take a trip for our 1st anniversaryDONE! Mexico 6/2016 Take a trip for our 2nd anniversaryDONE! Alexandria, VA 6/2017
- Take a trip for our 3rd anniversary *Our anniversary was 3 weeks after having Olivia so we didn’t get to take a trip this year- but we’re 100% okay with that!
Read 3 devotionals (daily or otherwise)DONE! Finish our bedroomDone! Record a one-second a day video for one year (like Megan)DONE!
- Read the entire Bible *I am halfway through right now!
- Make a quilt
- Only buy essentials for one month
Get a new/better DSLR and learn how to use itLearning to use it in March 2016 Continue to grow our little family with a human sibling for SharkBait (this might be at the very end though 😉 )DONE DONE DONE! Build a fire in our fire place by myself (yes, I know it is easy, but I am nervous!)DONE in January 2016 Save $10 for every task completed from this list$640 transferred!
TRAVEL & ADVENTURE
Visit 10 new places (10/10)DONE Atlanta, Boone, Seattle, St. Louis, Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, Nashville and Louisville all by 7/16. We have far exceeded this goal. Go on a girls tripDONE! SC in 8/2016 Have a wine tasting at 5 wineries (5/5)DONE! The blogger wine trip helped to seal this deal, and this is another we have far exceeded Go to Charleston, SCDONE! I visited Meg in 9/16 Take a brewery tourAnhauser Busch brewery tour in April 2016 Go to Nashville, TNDONE! I went for Karen’s bach party in July 2016
- Go skydiving
Go to JapanDONE Sept. 2017 Stay at a Bed & Breakfast11/28/15 in Cape May
- Swim with sharks (again)
Take a trip with another couple (or two or three!) to a new placeNew Orleans for my 25th birthday with Gina & Josh
- Drive around Iceland
- Take a train ride
Go hiking somewhere newDONE! Hiking in Vermont/New Hampshire Go to Disney WorldDONE! We went to Disney World in November 2016
- Successfully drop one ski while water skiing
- Go camping
Go for a bike ride in 3 cities (3/3) New Orleans, Louisville Take another cruiseDONE! Bahamas cruise in December/January Go zip-liningDONE! In Mexico for our anniversary trip Visit 2 countries (that I haven’t already been visited)DONE! Mexico and the Bahamas
- Go snowmobiling
- Take a spontaneous weekend trip
Visit 5 new restaurants (5/5)
- Ride in a hot air balloon
Use AirBnB 3 times New Orleans, Charleston, PhillyDONE!
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Exercise at least 3 times a week for 3 months
- Find a fitness class I enjoy
- Do yoga 5 times a week for a month
Drink at least 8 glasses of water, every day, for a monthDONE 2/2017
- Run 3 times a week for a month
- Run a 5k
Find a makeup care routine that works for meDONE 2/2018
- Reach my goal weight and maintain for 3 months
Go through my makeup and invest in good productsDONE! 7/2017 Have a spa dayDone! Go paddle-boarding 5 times in one monthDONE! Start a daily skincare routineDONE 2/2018 Go 1 month without fast foodDONE!
Make 3 crockpot recipesDONE!
- Make 5 healthy freezer meals
- Pick a random page in a cookbook and make whatever you get
Cook a meal for someone elseDONE! Successfully make french macaronsDONE! February 2018 Help make Thanksgiving dinner11/26/2015 Make 3 recipes found on PinterestI made these meatballs on 12/9/15, Honey Siracha Chicken, Mock Olive Garden soup DONE
- Make peach cobbler
- Make up 3 cocktails (that actually taste good!) (2/3) Old Bay Marg & Vanilla Blackberry Moscow Mule
Eat Vegan for a dayDONE! Grow something that I can eat/use while cookingDONE! 7/2017
Send at least 15 handwritten notes in the mail (15/15)DONE! I send thank-you notes to vendors that work with us on styled shoots. Pay for someone else’s coffee/meal 5 times (5/5)DONE! I pay for the person behind me often when I am at ChickFilA & whenever there is a police officer behind me in any drive-thru Leave a 100% tip
- Take Emily (my sister) on 2 trips (1/2) Atlanta, GA
- Volunteer at least 5 times (2/5)
Donate to 3 different charities (3/3) Throw a surprise party for someoneDONE! Dave’s parents 30th anniversary party
- Give 3 handmade presents (0/3)
Make family dinner one week (all 15 of us have dinner together every Wednesday)11/18/15 I made this recipe for everyone
- Help someone else achieve one of their 101 goals
Meet 3 bloggers in person (besides my Baltimore loves!)DONE! (3/3) I met Meg & Jaquleyn in Charleston, and then went to happy hour with some other Baltimore bloggers in November, 2016
- Create an e-course (dreaming big here y’all!)
Record 3 vlogs (3/3)DONE! I have recorded a few more than 3 at this point 😉
- Finish 2 courses to further my blog (0/2)
- Take part in a mentorship program, as a mentor
Plan and coordinate 6 styled shoots (6/6)Completed in December 2016 Coordinate 15 more weddings (15/15)
- Finish 2 courses to further my career (1/2)
Start a blog for Enchanting EventsApril 2016! Attend a wedding industry conferenceDONE! AKP Retreat Exhibit at a Bridal ShowMay 1st, 2016! Read 3 business based and encouraging books (3/3)DONE! The Best Yes & Grace Not Perfection & The Magnolia Story
- Finish my office (this is Blog + Biz)
Instagram Story consistently Take a calligraphy class*I am signed up for one in 2 months!
64 out of 101 doesn’t seem too bad to me!