Is it just me, or is this month already flying by? Christmas is just over a month away, and I have yet to buy a single gift. So send me your Christmas lists, people! Last year, my mom randomly asked for my christmas list and since I already did a post about it, I just sent her the link. I totally forgot about this until my sister asked a few weeks ago when my Christmas List blog post was going up…so I started thinking!
It gets so difficult as I get older to make a wish list, so if you have any ideas for me, I would love to know!
- Copper Mugs. I am all about Moscow Mules lately, so of course we need the right type of cup. These would also be a great addition to our bar (in progress)
- Amazon Echo. I have heard some great things about this, and we have wanted a bluetooth speaker for our house. This is the perfect combination of “smart house” and a speaker for right now.
- Alex and Ani Bracelets in gold. I actually love 4 different ones, V initial, sailor’s knot, Ravens logo, and a shark fin.
- GoPro Session. Dave has a GoPro but I feel like he doesn’t use it enough, and he doesn’t capture the moments that I would. So it would be awesome for each of us to have one for our travels.
- Camera. I have had the same camera for 5 years and while I love it, it’s slowly dying. Some functions don’t work very well anymore, and there are much better options out now. I don’t have a specific option that I would like, but my two favorites are the Sony A6000 and the Canon SL1
- Black Hunter Boots (size 9). I give in, I would love a pair of these! I went back and forth on black or purple, but the next item on my wish list makes black the perfect choice.
- Purple Hunter Boot Socks. Perfect!! Nice and cozy socks and they make my boots black and purple?! Yes please!
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara. I love this mascara, but I really am not one to spend so much on makeup. A gift would be great, and I know my sister is dying to have another excuse to go to Ulta. (Hi Emily!)
- Ugg Slippers. Okay, so maybe not this exact pair because that price tag is insane, but I love the stripes!
- Foldable Citizen Bike in Navy Blue. Dave has been talking about getting these bikes for so long. It will be great to wake on weekend trips and on the MegaBus!
There are also a few blog and business things I would love:
Now, because I am ALL about link-ups right now. I am so excited to announce that I am teaming up with Mary from Eat, Drink, & Be Mary for a Christmas Card link-up! On December 14th, we would love for you to link-up and share your Christmas cards with everyone! This will also be motivation to make sure they are sent out by the middle of the month 😉
I can’t wait to show off our cards this year, yay for our first married Christmas! I also can’t wait to see everyone else’s! You can grab the button below, and come back on December 14th you link-up with your post!