Lets here it for the final month of 2015, and the first day of #HeresToYouDecember! Since today’s prompt is Introduce Your Selfie, I wanted to bring it to the blog and do a full introduction here! I have done a few intros in the past, but since there are some new faces around here, I am excited to do another one…as a WIFE! Hopefully you enjoy these 10 random facts, and join in for #HeresToYouDecember on Instagram!
- My favorite colors are purple and green, and I strongly dislike the color yellow.
- My favorite holiday is the 4th of July. It got even better when Dave asked me to marry him on July 4th, 2014. Cooking out, spending time with friends and family, all of the fireworks, and great conversation. What is better?!
- I only enjoy driving when I am by myself, I know exactly where I am going and I can listen to whatever music I want as loud as I can. Other than that, I will always happily sit in the passenger seat, or the backseat.
- I hate bandaids, most types of tape and stickers. Even just typing that made me cringe. I’m not sure what it is about them, but I feel sick to my stomach anytime I need to use tape, and will fully avoid stickers and bandaids at all cost.
- I was homeschooled for 7 years and loved it. I only went to public school because I planned on applying to a magnet vocational high school, if I wouldn’t have made it in, I would have been homeschooled again.
- I was nominated Most Spirited for my graduating class (my only goal through high school haha) and Homecoming Queen my senior year.
- My first vehicle was a Jeep Grand Cherokee and I absolutely loved it. I would have kept it forever if things didn’t start going wrong. Once I was driving a few friends and my entire car started shaking, I had to come to a complete stop on the highway and almost got hit by an 18-wheeler- fun times! I would do anything to have that Jeep back though!
- I don’t think I could ever choose between Friday Night Lights and One Tree Hill as my favorite tv show. They were seriously the best. Pretty Little Liars and Parenthood are an extremely close 2nd.
- I am the oldest of 5, and my youngest sibling is 8. I recently realized that I really only talk about my sister on the blog, I guess I will have to do some updates with my brothers included as well. Two of my three brothers are in the photo above, that was taken just a few months before we found out another brother was on the way.
- I am somewhat obsessed with the Baltimore Ravens, sharks, anything nautical, traveling and mugs!
I hope to see you joining in the #HeresToYouDecember fun!
What is a random fact about you?