this post is not sponsored but may contain affiliate links- thank you for supporting my family & future blog posts!
All of a sudden I am all about the products. Before having Olivia I was a simple girl. I rarely blow dried my hair, I would quickly braid it if I wanted it out of the way and I didn’t use product outside of shampoo, conditioner and dry shampoo, but now it’s like a whole new world for me! I use products and tools almost every day. I am still working on a skincare routine (aka- I do nothing as of now- HELP) but I will get there. I feel like I have been using these items for long enough where I can actually tell others what my favorite hair tools & products are!
- Kristen Ess texture spray. My hair is either flat or frizzy with baby hairs, there is no inbetween. That is until this spray came into play. A few sprays onto my roots after styling and the volume is pumped up a few notches. It’s amazing!
- Kristen Ess texture powder. See above, but this is for braids, ponytails and buns. I use this on my hairline back to the bun or pony tail to give the top of my head some texture and volume, I also sprinkle some into braids and then loosen up a few pieces.
- Husk dry shampoo. My friend Megan mentioned this brand on her stories and I had to try it because I had been spending $25 a can on Living Proof. I wasn’t able to get the exact match to her but I hope to soon! I am currently using the charcoal version and really like it!
- Kristen Ess Style Assist Blow Dry Mist. Like I said, I never used products. I especially never used heat protectant, until I bought this! I like how it makes my hair feel, it seems to add some shine and it’s protecting my hair that touches some heat almost every day.
- Kristen Ess pivoting curling rod. This curling iron is amazing! My hair stays in beach waves for more than a day, the bend in the handle makes it easier to curl each piece and it’s also beautifully designed. Rose gold all day!
- Kristen Ess compact blow dryer. Just like the curling iron, this blow dryer is adorable. I love how compact it is and it works well and quickly.
- Blow Dry brush. HOW DID IT TAKE ME SO LONG TO BUY THIS?! I have read reviews for months, watched countless Youtube videos and instagram stories about this brush and didn’t make the purchase until Prime Day. You guys. It’s amazing! I have a blowout in just a few minutes and it’s so simple to use.
Basically this is a confession of love for Kristen Ess products, but I can’t help it because I have yet to find something of hers that I do not like.
I would love suggestions on great shampoo & conditioners or other products you highly recommend.